Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. This website is provided by Triathlon Canada and may be used for informational purposes only. By using or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use or download materials from the site.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Triathlon Canada grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
3. Triathlon Canada authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this website ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright notices contained in the Materials; 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and 3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is protected by the copyright laws of Canada and/or worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
4. THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TRIATHLON CANADA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TRIATHLON CANADA RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. TRIATHLON CANADA MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
5. As a convenience to you, Triathlon Canada may provide, on this Site, links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you may leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Triathlon Canada makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Triathlon Canada or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Triathlon Canada.
Furthermore, Triathlon Canada is not responsible for the accuracy of any links on external websites to this Site, or which claim to be directly linked to this Site, regardless of external website source.
6. Triathlon Canada does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential information to Triathlon Canada via the Site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Triathlon Canada will not be considered confidential. By providing any such information or materials to Triathlon Canada, you grant to Triathlon Canada an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that Triathlon Canada is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Triathlon Canada. You further recognize that Triathlon Canada does not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not provide any information or materials to Triathlon Canada that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIATHLON CANADA BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE.
8. Triathlon Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
9. Triathlon Canada may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Triathlon Canada Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Triathlon Canada may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Triathlon Canada may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
—Kirsten Sweetland hits WTS start line for first time in two years, finishing 17th—