The Special Application process is open to those athletes that were either:
a) Attended the recent World Championship and did not qualify for the following World Championships (must be consecutive)
- or -
b)There were no qualifiers available in his/her region
Special Application registration begins September 30th, at 9am EST.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each application will be reviewed by Triathlon Canada. Decisions will be made on a case by case basis.
- A $150 application fee applies
- Special Application using "World Championships", must be used in the year immediately following the World Championship you have just participated in.
For example, 2012 for 2013, etc..not 2012 for 2014.
- Athletes cannot apply to attend a World Championship via Special Application in consecutive years, a Charity Spot can be purchase during interim years
- Acceptance dependent on space availability
If you have further questions or to apply under the Special Application Process, please contact Triathlon Canada – email@example.com.
—Kirsten Sweetland hits WTS start line for first time in two years, finishing 17th—